วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2558

I AM INTERESTED IN YOU,

Hello Dear,

Hello my dear i know you will be very surprised to received this message from me, how are you doing today, i hope you are fine. Anyway let me introduce myself to you I am Engineer. Michael William, am 46 yrs old single, from Iceland but i currently based in United kingdom (ENGLAND) I got your e-mail through online searching, then i decided to contact you. Having said that, i want to know you more, and I want to have a good relationship with you i hope you don't mind.

E-mail me on this: michael.william1980@yahoo.com
I will sent you more of my picture,
Thanks waiting for your respond soon.

Regard,

Engineer. Michael William.

PRESERVE A NATUREZA, EVITE O DESPERDÍCIO DE PAPEL E PENSE ANTES DE IMPRIMIR.

"Responsabilidade com o MEIO AMBIENTE"

Esta mensagem e quaisquer arquivos em anexo podem conter informações confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, por favor não leia, copie, repasse, imprima, guarde, nem tome qualquer ação baseada nestas informações. Por favor notifique o remetente imediatamente por e-mail e apague a mensagem permanentemente. Este ambiente está sendo monitorado para evitar o uso indevido de nossos sistemas.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น