วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

How Are You Dearest??

Hello Good Day Dearest,

My name is Mrs. Shadleen Abed. I am a 40 years old widow from
Afghanistan. I got your Email contact from (PDF) when I was searching
for some information then I decided to contact you, I am a widow with
my 7 years old daughter, The Afghanistan Taliban's killed my husband
in October, 2022 and Since then I have been looking for a way out of
this country to save my life and my only daughter's life.

Honestly, I have Three million United States Dollars ($3,000,000) in a
bank outside Afghanistan which I planned to use the ($3,000,000) and
start a new life once I moved out from this Afghanistan with my
daughter.

Please I am urgently contacting you to help me and move this my
($3,000,000) in a bank outside Afghanistan to your country and help me
and my daughter to relocate to your country and start a new life in
your country, I honestly assured you that there is No Risk involved in
this fund, This is the money that I saved from my Real Estate
Investment and Agricultural Investment with my late husband and we
banked the money in a bank outside Afghanistan.

I will give you 30% of the fund as a compensation after the successful
transfer and you will also help me to start a good business in your
country with my own share of the fund or both us shall engage in a
joint investment in your country with my own share of the fund.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Shadleen Abed

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น